Back to writing....I guess

 Hey,

I have been inspired by my dear hubby to start blogging again or rather to do something consistently every day. I am still in that never ending journey of finding my own destiny or goal in this world (which many of you have already identified or achieved, well done!)

My hubby thinks the best way to achieve it is to be persistent and keep doing a task/activity every day of your life. This is very difficult in my case since I have this habit of starting something and then abandoning it after a few days. I have never known to be continuously working hard towards a goal.

Well, may be it is time now finally to make this happen. I know you must be already getting bored reading this but I have no choice but to keep going :) 

I have an issue where I am unable to maintain a healthy relationship with people. I tend to either love them and all the freedom with them or not talk with them at all. Recently, I have been making some new friends but every time I start to talk to them openly I feel like I shouldn't be doing that in case they end up hurting my feelings. Why do I have to care so much about me. I don't know. I have felt I am rather a selfish person.

The reason why I say so is I do not think about the other person very much. For example, if I meet a friend, suddenly they are like asking all of my news and I end up explaining all about my life and sometimes miss to enquire about their life. I have been trying hard to change that though.

I think that is enough writing for today as it is 1.11 am already and I do need to get my beauty sleep ;)

Take care folks and thank you for reading 😘 

Including a photo of my inspiration & my life below. This was taken recently on his birthday 😁







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trisandhya Japam

Some Baby Talk